Hi, I'm Susan.

Click here to ask questions about RA


Your Healthcare Team

RA is managed not just by the rheumatology team, but by a wider team of experts sometimes referred to as the ‘multi-disciplinary team’. Understanding who can help you and what these different roles are will help you get the best management of your RA.


The following table shows the team of experts who will help you with your rheumatoid arthritis:

This table was taken from our booklet: ‘Living Better with RA’ and will be updated in line with the reviews of this booklet.